- Please read these terms & conditions (“Terms”) before proceeding as they explain the legal framework for the information on this website (“Website”).
- By accessing this Website you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and it is your responsibility to be aware of, and to observe, the applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. This Website is provided by Bowmark Capital LLP, a limited liability partnership whose registered address is One Eagle Place, London SW1Y 6AF (registered number OC331233) (“Bowmark”).
- Bowmark reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Modification of these Terms are automatically effective after they have been initially posted on the Website by Bowmark and shall be binding on you.
- Bowmark is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with FCA registration number 473422.
- The contents of this Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights, which are owned by Bowmark or its affiliates. The trademarks, service marks and logos shown on this Website are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Bowmark or its affiliates. Nothing in these terms and conditions, or this Website, should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of these intellectual property rights.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website only for your personal reference, and only provided that no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified or copied in any way and no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text. Otherwise, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent. Downloading or other copying from this Website does not transfer to you title to any material or software. Should you download or copy material from this Website no copyright or other proprietary notices should be removed.
- Bowmark reserves all rights with respect to ownership of all material on this Website and will enforce such rights to the full extent permitted by law.
- Any commercial use or exploitation of this Website or its content is strictly prohibited
- If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- The contents of this Website have been prepared for information purposes only and Bowmark’s communications are only directed at professional clients and eligible counter-parties or persons to whom communications about unregulated collective investment schemes can lawfully be made in the UK. They are not directed at any other persons. Funds managed by Bowmark are not available to members of the general public.
- For the avoidance of doubt, no information on this Website constitutes investment, tax, legal, regulatory, financial, accounting or any other advice and nothing on this Website is intended to constitute an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity in any jurisdiction.
- Bowmark does not represent that any materials on this Website are appropriate for use, or permitted by local laws, in all jurisdictions or by all investors.
- Those accessing the site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
- In particular, the site is not directed at any person resident in any jurisdiction where, under local law or regulation, the publication or availability of this Website is prohibited. Persons to whom such restrictions apply must not access this Website.
- Bowmark shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Bowmark reserves the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it, without notice.
- Bowmark reserves the right to restrict certain areas of information accessible via the Website to its approved, registered users. If any area of the Website requires you to register with Bowmark, then Bowmark may accept or refuse your application for registration (in our absolute discretion).You agree to provide at all times truthful and accurate information in applying to register to use the Website and using any registration granted. Your registration will not be transferable and you are solely responsible for any activity which occurs on or through your user name, password or account, whether or not authorised by you and for keeping secure and confidential such details. You must not disclose your account’s user name or password (or other login details) to any third party. You must change your password immediately if you believe that your registration may have been used without your authorisation.
- You must not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent purposes. You must not misuse our Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack.
- Bowmark will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
No Representation or Warranty
- The information on this Website is published in good faith. While Bowmark endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, Bowmark does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on this Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Bowmark is under no obligation to update such material.
- The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Bowmark provides you with this Website on the basis that Bowmark excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website (including as to its accuracy or completeness and it should not be relied on as such).
- Bowmark and its respective partners, officers, members, employees and advisers shall not be liable for any direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage, nor for any loss of revenue, profit, business, data, goodwill or anticipated savings suffered by any person as a result of reliance on a statement or omission on, or the use of, this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms attempts to exclude liability that Bowmark may have under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”) or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- This Website may contain certain links that may give you access to third party websites and resources (including websites of organisations that are not regulated under FSMA). Bowmark has not examined any of these websites or resources and has no control over the content of these websites or resources. Bowmark does not assume responsibility for their contents or for the goods, services and products that they offer or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. These links are for your convenience only and you access these at your own risk. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Bowmark respects the privacy of online visitors to this site and recognises the importance of protecting your personal information that you may provide to Bowmark. This statement sets out Bowmark’s policy and principles regarding the use of information you provide when visiting this site.
- Bowmark is committed to following policies that protect your privacy and meet data protection laws and regulations regarding personal data. Personal data is obtained by Bowmark for specified and lawful purposes and will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Bowmark may request and collect information from visitors on a voluntary basis through registration for Bowmark news and updates. The personal information requested may include your name, e-mail address and place of work. Bowmark may use your personal information for future email mailings, support, notification of new services, and general correspondence that may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing emails from us please inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the avoidance of doubt, if you communicate with Bowmark by email you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address.
- The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with Bowmark. Bowmark will not share personal information provided by you with third parties other than for the purposes of providing you with feedback on technical support or customer service enquiries. Where a third party is used for these specified reasons, such third party vendors have agreed to maintain the confidentiality and security of information Bowmark shares with them. Bowmark may also share and transfer personal information provided by you in connection with the proposed or actual sale of the whole or part of Bowmark’s business.
- When using the site you may be directed to other sites that are beyond Bowmark’s control and there are links to other sites outside our service. Bowmark is not responsible for and accepts no liability in relation to these sites and you should read the private policy statement of any new site you visit.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Bowmark will do its best to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
- You have a right to ask us to provide a copy of the personal data we hold about you, and where you do we are entitled by law to make a small administrative charge for providing such data.
Issue Date: 01/07/2015