Aston Lark, the Chartered insurance broker, has made seven acquisitions since September 2020, bringing its annual total to ten. Backed by Bowmark Capital and Goldman Sachs, Aston Lark is pursuing a successful, acquisition-led growth strategy in the fragmented UK insurance broking sector.
Aston Lark’s most recent acquisitions include:
- Lloyd’s Broker, CRS Yachts, which has for nearly 20 years offered a bespoke service focused solely on serving the insurance needs of superyacht owners;
- Haven Knox-Johnston, a marine pleasure craft portfolio acquired from MS Amlin;
- Brunel Professions, one of the UK’s fastest growing specialist professional indemnity insurance brokers, serving over 7,000 professional clients from four UK offices;
- Risk Alliance, a specialist schemes broker based in West Yorkshire, and Risk Alliance International, a Belfast-based broker focused on the haulage and logistics industries;
- Birmingham-based Dunsby Associates, which acts for large, commercial clients across the midlands; and
- Neon Sapphire Underwriting, which primarily provides local underwriting expertise to the offshore community.
Peter Blanc, Aston Lark Group CEO, said: “I’m delighted to welcome these thriving enterprises and established brands to the Aston Lark family. I’m looking forward to working with the teams to bring the benefits of scale to their operations and clients.”
Back to News